Are you inspired by the prospect of discovering something new every day?
Do you value a work environment characterized by responsibility and commitment?
Do you want to be part of designing our sustainable life of tomorrow?
Technikum Laubholz is an independent interdisciplinary research facility specialized in the development of innovative processes and products made from hardwood and other renewable resources for a sustainable life of tomorrow in close relationship with the industry of Baden-Württemberg and all over the world.
- Flexible working hours and a permanent contract
- Flat hierarchies with a fast decision-making-process
- An adequate performance-related remuneration
- The opportunity to shape the green future of our planet
- An energetic, dedicated team in an innovative environment
- Plenty of room for taking initiative and responsibility
- Establishment and management of the wood pulping department
- Development of new projects
- Responsibility for the timely implementation of projects
- Implementation and continuous improvement of the processes
- Optimization and maintenance of internal processes and interfaces
- Responsibility for compliance with legal regulations in the department
- Processing of invention reports from the department
- Data protection coordinator for the department
- Budget responsibility of the department
- Networking for the department
- Direct reporting to the board
- Completed academic degree in chemistry, pulping technology, process engineering or wood technology
- At least 5 years of industrial professional experience in the field of wood pulping with the implementation of projects for product and | or process development
- Proven experience in disciplinary and professional leadership
- Excellent knowledge of project management, process management, innovation management
- Full fluency in German and English (oral and written)
- High amount of self-motivation and independence
- Excellent team work capabilities, communication skills and ability to make change happen and inspire others
- Solution-oriented action
- Hands-on mentality
- Flexible, curious, willingness to compromise
- Excellent business-network in the field of wood pulping and the related industries